Thursday, May 8, 2008

What a crazy month!

We've had quite the crazy month so far... On May 1st, Mike was out riding his dirt bike at the track like usual and was not using good judgement. I got a phone call, while I was at Melina's with my mom, that Mike had dislocated his shoulder. We spent the rest of the night in the ER and found out he actually had an AC seperation in his shoulder. There was nothing they could do except just let it heal so he's been really struggling trying to do everything with one arm.

(the bones at the top are supposed to be connected)


The next day was my graduation!! YEAH! I graduated from Weber State with a Masters in Accounting! It was awesome! (except for the shoulder brace in the pics)


Mike and I at graduation

My mom and I

Me and my cute nephews


My sis (the Ammons Fam) and me


My sis and me

After graduation, we flew to Vegas for the Supercross finals. It was so fun! The only downer was Chad Reed won... BOO not our favorite person to say the least. We went with the Shaw's and they are awesome! It was good times!

Supercross Time!

The Shaws

Millsaps (Red) congratulating Chad Reed (Blue)

9 comments:

Erin said...

Yeah for graduating! I am so jealous- but diffently not jealous of Mike that sucks! I am so glad you have joined the blogging world now I can stalk you daily :) and I had no idea you did the vinyl lettering we are painting this summer and then I will need to put in some serious orders.

Brandon, Emily and Chloe said...

Kristen, I am so excited that you have a blog! Yeah! Congratulations on your graduation. You have always been and continue to be one of the most amazing people I know!

Maddi and Cole said...

Hi! I'm so glad you found us! Congratulations on graduating!!!! I'm so glad you guys are doing well. It will be fun to catch up!

Anonymous said...

kristen your blog is so cute!! how did you do your header???

Ginger said...

Krissy! I love it. It is so cute. Sorry I haven't gotten back to you before now but I definitely love your blog. Nice work! Call me, let's play.

Blueberries N Cucumbers said...

Kristen, I saw your blog off Maddi's..! Your blog is darling and bad news about your husband, looks like that hurts. Congrats on marriage by the way (long time no see). You look happy hope everything is well with you!

Maddi and Cole said...

Hey! I tagged you. Look at my blog to see what to do :)

Girl Cam said...

Kristen! Nice work on the blog, it is so nice to put faces with the awesome family you always talk about. I hope Mike's shoulder gets feeling better...have an awesome memorial day weekend - don't even dream of thinking about work!

Kortney said...

Oh my gosh, Kristen! I haven't seen you since high school! I am so excited I found you on here! I wondered what happened to you. You look great. And congrats on graduating. That is awesome.