Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Happy Anniversary and Addie's 6 months!

Well, today is our 5th anniversary. I can't believe how time flies. I love you Mike!


Addie is now almost 8 months old. She is rolling everywhere, has one tooth, loves to talk, waves, says dada, and only wants mom, dad, or a few certain others. These pictures are from 6 months. I love them. My sister-in-law Julie took them. Check out her website http://www.jbpphotography.com/. I put a lot of them on because I couldn't choose what one to put! The first picture is actually the last. She was done with pictures by this point. She is the best!

















5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lover her!! She is so stinking cute......even tho she hates me LOL!
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY Love Birds!

Ginger said...

Oh my gosh I LOVE these pics!! Especially the pink teacup one. So darling. She's just the cutest:) Nice job Julie!

Erin said...

A post! Seriously! Happy anniversary I loved your wedding day btw, and what a cute little girl way cute pictures I can see why your couldn't just choose one

Girl Cam said...

FINALLY! I've been waiting for a new post since November! I love these pictures, she totally has your smile Kristin. The Teapot one is definitely on the top of the cuteness list. Happy anniversary too, hope you did something fun! Call me, let's do lunch sometime.

Zach, Jen, Elizabeth & Summer said...

Those pics are adorable! I especially loves the ones of her sitting in the pink cup with the little pink ruffle outfit. Cute Addie!